Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flourishdesignstudio

Control Maximum Pixel Width of Site

flourishdesignstudio

How can I control the pixel width of the site? I'd like to enter a number somewhere or do it through CSS. I have already checked Global Options > Layout & Nav > Pixel Width Layout. Now I'd like to add a number to put in the actual number of pixels, similar to how the old Pagelines used to work. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob

You'd have to use CSS to set a specific width using pixels. I should advise however, that in doing this, you will render the site non-responsive. Mobile devices would not resize dynamically as the values would be fixed.

If you still want this, please let me know the URL of the site.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

flourishdesignstudio

I was able to achieve the desired maximum width while retaining the ability to responsive by using the following code:

body.display-full .pl-content {
max-width: 1024px;
}

greenfly

Thanks for the update 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"