Sign in to follow this  
markw

Need help with pages and posts

markw

my link is www.mwoolerymedia.com I have one section called coaches blog. Its where all the posts go. I am in the middle of making changes to my menu bar, and I want to have it look like this: http://pghfirm.com Click on the article tab. I am trying to do what hes doing only I will have different subjects. Like under my page i want to have what hes has --several different blogs--like twitter tips and facebook tips and so on? I want a tab just like he has with the ability to have all those blogs pages like he has. I hope I have the terminology down right. Either way i want to make a tab just like his article tab or page i guess and have all the blogs in it so i can have different blogs per subject. whew! sorry for the book. I am new and cant explain what i am trying to do. Thanks!

Andrew

Hey Mark, we're here to help. Maybe you could make us a mockup? It's tough with just the text to figure out what you're going for.

markw

Well as i stated earlier i want on my site what they have--click on their link http://pghfirm.com now click on articles--see all the blogs--well my site is set up to have one blog--coaches blog. I want to have subcategories to I can have it just like theirs. look at my site now click on coasches blog. Well i cant make categories in there. I want to have someone click on a page and have a drop down menue with about 4 different categories each with its own blog so i can post videos for those cetain topics. So if i click on coaches blog i will have a drop down with --twitter trick, facebook tricks, wordpress tgricks and video tricks. Like theirs i want to have a blog for each one of those. Just like their articles ppage--so all i can say is look at theirs and thats exactly what i want to do. Im sorry im so new i dont know how to explain it any better. Thanks!

markw

Bryan--i think thats it--but again if you look at their site--click on articvles--thats what i want--right there--multiple blogs --exactly what they did--no different at all--i dont know how else to say it. lol-sorry a newbie here.

markw

Bryan--didnt see the post--thanks--thats excatly what i wanted!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol OMG ive been struggling with that one forever! THANKS THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!!!!