Sign in to follow this  
onlinetracker

Boxes | Changing the permalinks?

onlinetracker    2
onlinetracker

I must be missing something simple. In other places, I can change the permalink via a slug somewhere, but in the Boxes, it doesn't appear to show any input fields. How can I change the permalinks? edit: I see I can change it via the QuickEdit function in WP, but I can't find that input field while editing the Boxes content itself. Just, FYI.

Andrew    201
Andrew

why would you want a permalink for a box?

onlinetracker    2
onlinetracker

Well, in one place they are called "permalinks" when you edit the Box, and when you quickedit, they are called the "slug". So, when you edit the Box, it reflects a permalink of `?boxes=dragdrop-design` and when you quickedit it shows `dragdrop-design` as the slug. I suppose it doesn't matter unless you are the goof like me who, instead of simply deleting the content, I'm editing it and putting what I want in the default layout. So... nevermind?

bryan-hadaway    3
bryan-hadaway

Hmm, are we talking about boxes or the big feature? If we're talking about the feature, there is a field to paste in a URL for where you want the "More" link to go to. If you're adding a link to a box you would want to manually add it like so: `Learn More` Linking to a page/post however you want based on how you originally named it. Thanks, Bryan

Andrew    201
Andrew

haha.. you crack me up.