Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clodis

Help urgent please I disabilited front end editor

clodis

by mistake I disabled the front end editor, how do I re-enable it?

Danny
Hi, What do you mean you disabled the Visual Editor, how did you disable it ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

clodis

On the bottom left where there is a button, when I opened the editor css less, the button becomes an x, I clicked on .....

Danny
To disable the DMS Visual Editor, you have to click on the power icon - http://d.pr/i/516h

To activate the DMS Visual Editor, you need to click on the Activate PageLines Editor - http://d.pr/i/xRuT

If you do not see this, then you're most likely not logged in or you have a plugin/custom script causing a conflict. Disable all plugins and remove all custom code and scripts and see if this resolves your issue. 

clodis

To disable the DMS Visual Editor, you have to click on the power icon - http://d.pr/i/516h

To activate the DMS Visual Editor, you need to click on the Activate PageLines Editor - http://d.pr/i/xRuT

If you do not see this, then you're most likely not logged in or you have a plugin/custom script causing a conflict. Disable all plugins and remove all custom code and scripts and see if this resolves your issue. 

I try now, I don't see this.....

clodis

I deleted and reinstall DMS and feithfull theme, but don't works again....

see footer:

4xs1.png

clodis

Deleted and reinstall only DMS, don't work   :growl:

I use the last chanche, delete his via ftp......I go.....

clodis

No work..... :sick:  :growl:  :growl:  :growl:

Danny

Please remove all custom CSS, custom scripts and plugins. You have't done so as the Wordpress Adminbar is at the bottom of your page. We can not provide support unless you do so.

Also, please provide a link to your site.

clodis

I have deleted most plug in and deactivated other, deleted all script and deinstalled and reinstalled via ftp only DMS, site link www.clodis.org, I wait 1 hour then cange framework or theme , thanks.

Danny

You still have custom scripts active on your site, google tracker and something called ShinyStat, please disable all active scripts/plugins and custom code.

clodis

I insert code in mediabox for try, but no front hend no deleted code in mediabox or is possible with ftp.....why when I reinstalled DMS, the code rest in ?

Danny

I recommend you load a new template. All javascript should be added to the DMS Toolbar > Custom Code > Custom Scripts.

clodis

Where I load a new template? If front end not work?

clodis

I intall nick based child theme, but  not appear front hend.......why maintained custom style if Ihave deleted all?

clodis
I solved this thing very, strange, seems to have been inserted into the code of Shinystat mediaboX, I installed the previous version of DMS, so I deleted via ftp in sections, the section mediaboX, and ripres to operate, but kept the custom style ,then I went into a global reset option and I reset everything.
Now everything seems to work fine, I get back to work, it is the first time that happens to me that deleting the server a theme or framework, I keep reinstalling the custom style reapper, when I delet it from custom or less css, I also deleted the browser cache. Mystery .....

Jake

clodis Thanks for following up and letting us know. Glad to hear you found the culprit and are able to get back to work!

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com