Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gideonro

Purchased theme not uploading

gideonro    3
gideonro

I purchased the Revo theme and have tried uploading it via the WordPress theme uploading interface (as instructed herehttp://docs.pagelines.com/configure/pagelines-store) and I just keep getting "Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again." when I upload the zip file (see image). 

Any insights?

Simon    247
Simon

Revo is over 7Mb, you might need to use FTP.

gideonro    3
gideonro

Can I just FTP it to the themes folder, or does it somehow need to be unzipped once there? And if so, how? Thanks. 

Simon    247
Simon

You need to unzip it locally, then upload the unzipped folder to the themes folder on your server.

gideonro    3
gideonro

Something is really messed up. That Revo theme wouldn't upload, so then I uploaded it via FTP and activated it, but it makes absolutely no difference to the design or functionality. Thinking I may have messed it up somehow by FTPing it, I decided to buy *another* theme. So I just purchased the Impressive theme. This one worked fine with the regular WP theme upload, but again, when I activate it, nothing seems to happen. The site stays exactly the same as it does with the DMS base theme. What do you think is happening here? 

Rob    547
Rob

Glad to hear it's working now.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Is there a shortcode or a way to automatically pull the site name into the footer or elsewhere?
    • MobileParity
      By MobileParity+
      Does anyone know what features have been included in the Foundation theme? Such as building blocks or the Motion UI?
    • DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: http://thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      Host: GoDaddy
      Hi Pagelines team and community,

I am going to be attempting to do a full migration from GoDaddy to WPEngine. 
      I need to know, will I lose the front-end customisations I have made?
      Also are there any backups or things I need to do to ensure that I do not lose any important info relating to the site?
      Kind regards,
      Dan

• Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Hi All
      I have just migrated my theme from a perfectly functioning local version to my server and it looks corrupted.  I have followed the standard migration (Replace WP Content, Upload Database, Search & Replace URLs)
      Things I have tried to rectify the problem:-
      Changed Permalinks, deleted .htaccess file Deactivated Plugins Removed all custom CSS But It all still seems to have the same problem the url for the website is as follows: www.blueanchor-reigate.co.uk
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I want to remove the 'this post was last edited by xxxxx at xxxxx date/time. 
      In going thru the Codex, this appears to be a theme setting? Is that correct? How do I remove it? 
      Thank you,
      Judith