This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array...

4 posts in this topic

Website URL:
Framework Version: Pagelines Pro (version before DMS...)
WordPress Version: 3.6.1
Details: Error message across top of screen page.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/bsocia6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61

I thought this was dealt with? Can we please squash this bug once and for all? It has been weeks since it was first reported. It did disappear for a while but now it's back. 

1 person likes this

Should be fixed

Hello Bsocial,

Are you still getting these errors after updating the action map plugin? 

• Similar Content

• [Solved] unble to save license key
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, first I saw that I have problem with PL editor. In the other topic Simon wrote me, that I have a really old version of template. So I checked updater plugin and licence key and is not working. I cannot save the DMS...... in my WP admin . Can you pls help me to fix this? because now I cannot do any changes on the site. Thanx
      web site with this issue is : and
      thanx so much for you help
    • PL editor is not working
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I can't use PL editor in Chrome. I try to reload page, clear cache but is not working. If I want to change something it is not saved. I have same problem on 2 of my sites. Thanx for help.
    • [CONFIRMED] Possible bug with cloning
      By Aires+
      I tried to clone a container with a slider in it and it kept disappearing. But it was possible to do it with a new container and slider.
      new container and slider
    • After publishing page is lost
      By r_a_i_n_e_r
      this already happened several times to me:
      I changed something on my page an "published" after that the page is lost. I attached a screenshot how the page was looking like.
      Since it occurred several times already we installed a back up to get the page back but I can't except this any longer.
      What ist he solution for this?
      Best regards, RJ

• Home page error, there are 'duplicated' homepage on my site.. nothing saves, refreshes, or anything.. everything I edit glitches out.
      By Universal Web Design+
      Pagelines DMS Developer edition the homepage on chrome is duplicated, and anything I edit does not save, or refresh or anything...