Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outtareach

Folo links withough pop up

outtareach    3
outtareach

Is there a way to make the folio or image grid just link to post and nothing else?  Just the images in the grid and have them automatically link to the post wth not modal or button pop up?

ediblebajaarizona    0
ediblebajaarizona

I would like to do the same thing. I'm new to this and not clear when you say, "link field in the Custom Post Type". Could I use the front end, styling class section?

ediblebajaarizona    0
ediblebajaarizona

On your link field, which Folio plugin are you using? The folio does not come with Image Grid. Thank you!

ediblebajaarizona    0
ediblebajaarizona

In order to get that Folio Setup link field (like on the screenshot you sent), do you need to get the wpmu dev plugin? 

If I'm not able to link the gallery images, I'd like to get a refund for the Image Grid. Thank you!

ediblebajaarizona    0
ediblebajaarizona

It looks like I can only link an image in the gallery to a separate page if I have Folio, not Image Grid. Is this true? Could I make an exchange?

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
        First of all, sorry for my bad English.  I am developing an ecommeece with wp, woocommerce, PL5 and quickshop, and I need to do some changes in the simple product grid. I want to change the classes of some divs, but I can't find the templates. 
      Also, I change the grid of the category products pages, but I didn't make it correctly.
      This is the cat archive's: http://globosdemar.com/wp/categoria-producto/camisetas-para-ninos-y-ninas/
      Can you help me?
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      How can I remove the "next post" links below each post page? 
      https://queue-it.com/cdn-blog/
      Before we had a related post section, but I can't find it among any functions, widgets etc. 

• ketri
      By ketri
      Hi,

I noticed that PL5 uses flexbox for it's responsive grid. I think this is awesome. 
      But now there's a project coming in where I know I'll have to support older crappier browsers as well. Any thoughts on this? Should I only use PL5 for project where we're focused on modern browsers? Or should I use custom CSS to insert a float-based fallback grid..? 

Thanks!
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      Sorry, I got lost in trying to explain my problem properly. I deleted the contents of this post but can't delete the post itself. I'll report back if I've gotten to the bottom.
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      the grid function is gone within post!
      all workarounds within PL5 are not possible!!!
      cloning of containers from outsinde > to inside a post/page content do not work container-work within post/page content does not work (same as used outside) DMS bootstrap grid has gone