This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alter 'PostNav' section to work with pages

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to change the 'postnav' section to display a selection of pages in the same way it does posts.

This will allow my user to flick through similar pages within a group.

Ok, great so how would i create my own 'style class' so i can call it for individual sections?

Say I want to hide the next section/button, i think i am on the right track with this.

.hide-next {

But I don't know how to identify the 'next' class.

p.s. Obviously i would paste 'hide-next' in the styling class in the 'postnav' section.

In the section you're trying to edit, you'll see a Custom Class field.  Type into it hide-next.   Then apply your CSS to Custom Code.

• Similar Content

• How to split a post into several pages – nexpage doesn't work!
      By lutz
      Hi everybody,
      I use Pagelines for some years now, but for the first time I have to split up posts into several pages.
      Unfortunately, <!-- nextpage --> doesn't work.
      Can please someone help me, making that work?
      I don't have the time to change the theme and need the post split up because it would be way too long, espcially on mobile displays ...
      Thanks in anticipation!!!
    • Modify WP Loop Section to Display Posts and Pages?
      By eusebius+
      I recently added a function that allowed me to use the same tag taxonomy for both posts and pages. Thank God, it is working well.
      Now, I want to modify the standard post loop in the WP Loop section to show both of those post types whenever I navigate to the archive of one of those tags. After researching a bit, I found what I believe is the right code from the Codex and have tried to include it in section.php of my overridden section, but it doesn't seem to work. Here is what I have beginning from about Line 156:
      /* * Standard loop. */ // The Query function standard_loop() { $args = array('post_type' => array( 'post', 'page' )); $query = new WP_Query( $args ); if( $query->have_posts() ) while ( $query->have_posts() ) : the_post(); the_content(); endwhile; } function loop(){ $count = 0; global $plpg; if( have_posts() ) while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); $count++; $format = get_post_format(); What am I doing wrong?
      Thanks in advance.
    • Pages Overwritten
      By JudithKlinger+
      All of my pages have been overwritten to be a contact page. My entire site converted to a contact page. Is this a bug?? Perhaps associated with the upgrade (which I have't done yet?)
      Trying very hard not to panic...
      The editor had been behaving strangely, sluggish, slow to respond, unpredictable actions. 
      DMS2, Chrome Version 38.0.2125.122
      Single site install on WP 4.0
    • Error occurred: 404 - not found
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,
      So I don't know what exactly is going on. But I get a "Error occurred: 404 - not found" whenever I try to visit any page on my website, except for the Homepage. Even though the pages are set up and published, I get this error.
      Any idea where it's coming from and how to fix it? Thanks!
      Please check out for yourself at:
    • PostNav First and Last Post displaying both prev and next still
      By bloom1creative
      Having issues with the PostNav section.  I'm using it on custom post types with your Docker plugin, but on the first and last post of each Post Type, it displays the previous post and next post as a clone, so there are two of the same one.  You can see it on the following link:
      Many thanks