Sign in to follow this  
danielputumayotourscom

Issues with sub navigation and original menu turning green

danielputumayotourscom

Hello! I was wondering if you can help with this as this seems to be a coding issue. I have the color theme set to blue and when I select wither Cities or Why Colombia? and then select a sub menu, the main menu turns green! It should be blue and not green since the color scheme is set to green. Here's the link: www.putumayotours.com. Thanks, Daniel

Andrew

The color scheme on that particular page might be set. Edit the page and see if the option (bottom of the page) is set to green?

danielputumayotourscom

Andrew: No dice. I don't have individual pages set with a color scheme. If you can check it look at this link: www.putumayotours.com/cities/armenia. As you can see the Menu "Cities" is now green. If you click on only Cities it stays blue. Thanks, Daniel

bryan-hadaway

Go to: Theme Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS and add: `#nav ul .current-page-parent a, #nav ul .current-page-parent a:hover{color:#075A99}` Thanks, Bryan

danielputumayotourscom

Bryan: I added that and it turned the top level menu gray and the sub menu green... is there a way that I can change the color wherever green is present to the blue in the code? Thanks! Daniel

cmunns

` a, .commentlist cite, .commentlist cite a, #sub_head #subnav .current_page_item a, #grandchildnav .current_page_item > a, .branding h1 a:hover, #nav ul li a:hover, #nav .current_page_item a, #nav .current_page_item a:hover, #nav .current_page_ancestor a, #nav .current_page_parent a, #nav ul li a:active, .post-comments a:hover { color:#013893; } `