Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartok

Can I populate photos from Instagram Feed?

bartok+    0
bartok

Can I pull photos from my instagram feed and display them in the Cool Carousel?

Joseph Simo    0
Joseph Simo

Thanks for asking about Cool Carousel. It's all hand-crafted (i.e. manual). If you want to feed in from Instagram, check out http://www.pagelines.com/shop/sections/instagrid/

The link is no longer working and this subject looks very interesting, I might implement this on a site, can someone re-link to an existing solution if its possible, thanks :)

Joseph Simo, I believe the Instagrid product was not updated for DMS 2. As such, it was pulled (by PL or by its author) from the Shop. I do not know of a PL Shop product that integrates with Instagram. I'd guess there might be some options available at the wordpress.org plugin repository.

• Similar Content

• webmktco
      By webmktco+
      I really like your Cool Carousel section. Unfortunately it's not possible to add this section to a page without affecting the page template.

I have over 100 pages and only a handful need an image carousel. I'm trying to keep the number of custom page templates to a minimum. 

Is it possible to add your section via shortcode into the WP Content Loop?

• primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi,

How do I remove the padding? There seems to be a bit of blank space on top and bottom of the image as well as a bit to the right of it. I'm not sure if it has to do with image size. I tried to crop all my images the same size.

http://travelblogfest.com/

Thanks,

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      Cool Carousel a plugin for DMS2 that provide alot of features, but issue when viewing the page on a mobile device a link that is associated to one photo will not work.
      I have 4 photos in rotation in the carousel that flip by and the link associated with first photo works fine on a desktop computer buy doe not work on any mobile device.

How can i make this link work on all divices?

Thanks in advance.

Aldo