Sign in to follow this  
ravn

Future Box adn station pro

ravn

i have also put this one in before its not solved yet The Future box works ok in the 3.08 version some you can see here future3.08.png but when i switch overr to 3.24 ir gives me this one here only the pause button and nothing else pic here future3.24.png the problem are when i goto the future box in the admin interface in 3.24 its all there so it have taken the buttons and all over from 3.08 to 3.24 but anyway it still dont show up in future page this was 3 erros in station pro and i want to get rid of them i have made a seperate post for every one

cmunns

Okay well this one must be a plugin conflict that exists with the newer Station Pro problem. Specifically it's a javascript conflict that is preventing the feature nav from showing up.

ravn

ok this time it was the tickbox plugin some a lot use in near all plases but your template station 3.24 will not work probely with Tickbox anymore so pls doit so it works again it cant be true i have to change a hole site becurse this plugin dont work with this template anymore it was working up to 3.08 and now i am checking all the defrent pages just to run into fauls becurse of the 3.24 update here are the tickbox http://www.christianschenk.org/projects/wordpress-thickbox-plugin/ pls do something about it it can be true it works in all the other templates i download but not in the last one from pagelines

ravn

OKI this one here are ok now switched from tickbox some i think are mush better then shadowbox but when i switched to shadowbox it works and the small icons come back but this is not really what i want i wat to use tickbox becurse that one have a cleaner code

cmunns

The javascript file would have to be modified or a similar file is being called twice but there are also other alternatives. Lightbox 2 fancybox are two others for example

ravn

bouth light box and fancebox are cracking the template so lets close this one here becurse it works with shadowbox and some u can read in some other thread at this board you will see at those 2 are making conflicts so shadowbox it must be so we close it