Sign in to follow this  
ravn

Station Pro + Background Pic

ravn

And Now we are there again nothing at the top but now there background are on and if i use another background for the top in another page the hole background are goen away again

cmunns

it works for me in FireBug everytime. What if you just say ` .bggrey { background-color:transparent; } `

ravn

This one Was working at the front and all the pages some use bggrey but if i change a page to another color bgblue or one of the others the filling background are goen away u can see it here Here and at this page the background pic are still under the page

cmunns

Then you would have to apply css for the other colors as well since this obviously only covers the grey .bggrey { background-color:transparent; } .bgblue { background-color:transparent; } etc

ravn

not solved yet becurse the only 2 colors it works for are the Gray and the Blue becurse this 2 colors are int the images but if i take 1 of the other colors it dont work becurse this colors are in the pro/images libery so there are something real wrong in the template and why make the gray and blue in the main images dir and the rest in the pro/images/ its real wierd so pls solve it and pls give a an answer i can use becurse this one have goen over 14 days now

cmunns

` .bgred, .bgblue, .bgorange, .bgpink, .bggrey, .bgyellow, .bggreen { background-color:transparent; } `

cmunns

Okay add important to the end of it then ` .bgred, .bgblue, .bgorange, .bgpink, .bggrey, .bgyellow, .bggreen { background-color:transparent!important; } `

ravn

yep now its workig with all the colors so tnx cmunns. so the only thing not working now are the Carusel you can see it on this thread Here