• Similar Content

• flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      I am working on a multisite installation and had some questions regarding the themeing options. All the sites will have the same structure but each individual site would need a different h1 font and link color. I had originally thought that I would program/edit the parent theme to have a certain set of templates, font sizes, etc. and then that would feed to all the individual sites where I could activate the child theme and use the child theme to define the individual sites' specific link color, heading fonts, etc. So, what I was shooting for was:
      Parent theme = shared by all sites
      Child theme = specific to the minor customizations on a per site basis.
      Is this possible? Am I misunderstanding how these would actually deploy to the different sites?
    • Jonathan Eugster
    • claudedagenais
      By claudedagenais+
      Hi, I'm looking to make the move to multisite with MultilingualPress instead of using WPML.
      I was able to configure Wordpress to work in multisite mode, to get MultilingualPress to work and have pages in both language that I want. I can make changes to my primary language pages in Pagelines, but in the secondary pages (other language), any changes I make are not saved. When I click on save it looks as it is saving but as soon as I reload the page all changes are gone.
      So am I missing something that I should do to get Pagelines to work in multisite mode? I get that PageLines Platform 5 need to be activated in network mode, I've tried to activate the other plugins & themes in network and individually on the sites.
      Tx

• Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi.
      I have multisite installation: www.udf.org.br (master) and Mapping Domain plugin to work with different domains: www.deusprovedor.org.br, www.fenolar.org.br and www.penselaranja.org.br.
      In the other domains inside multisite, Pagelines files has been blocket by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy.
      I use domain name in wp-admin ex.: www.deusprovedor.org.br/wp-admin (not www.udf.org.br/deusprovedor/wp-admin).
      Any ideias how i fix this?

Regards.
    • surftown
      By surftown
      Hi there

I'm still missing some documentation on Wordpress multistite and DMS 2 - where can i find this? http://docs.pagelines.com/advanced/wordpress-multisite

I need some general guidelines on updates and installing.

I do expect documentation on a product we pay for, and when i search in the forum i can see creating documentation on this matter have been on your to-do list for at least a year. The last update we made resulted on hundreds of blank pages and missing stylesheets - again no documentation on the pagelines docs, but for some reason this was described in the forum instead, i expect to find documentation on pagelines docs not here.  

Looking forward to hearing from you.