Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adrianna Lima

Fatal error: Chappy with Multisite

Adrianna Lima+    0
Adrianna Lima

Hi,

I network activated chappy in wordpress multisite ,thereafter create a new site and this error shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_add_options_page() in /home/multiweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-webapp/chappy.php on line 494

Can 't even access the website. Please advise.

regards

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

Just fixed this in update 69.6

You should get the update in wp-admin or you can redownload it from pagelines.com/my-account

If you cannot access the website you can delete the chappy plugin folder located in "wp-content/plugins/chappy".

Sorry for the inconvience.

//Aleksander

• Similar Content

• camaran
      By camaran
      Hi, the use add-to-home-screen script version 3.x?
    • pehja
      By pehja+
      Hi Alex!

it would seam that Chappy breaks Poppy, or the other way around. Anyways Poppy doesn't work when
      Chappy is activated.

thought you would like to know (even though i might have said that before)

Love Poppy and Love Chappy so it´s a bugger!
    • Adrianna Lima
      By Adrianna Lima+
      Hi,

After i installed the new version, the button links got problems for eg. Try install flipper and click on the navigation arrow button, the website keeps going to the top page of the website. I think it is a js issue

regards
    • larrojas
      By larrojas+
      This must be easy but I where do I change the menu on chappy?

The menu that shows in my iPhone is different than the one on my PC and that menu doesn't even exist on my WP menu configuration.

Please advice,

Luis 
    • Adrianna Lima
      By Adrianna Lima+
      Hi,

I have already did the following :

Choose True or False — SELECT —TrueFalse
      Select true if you want your apple touch icon to float to the left of the text.  
      and

Custom message Your Text to Replace the Default Message. (this will override the language option) Example replacement: This is a custom message. Your device is an %device. The action icon is %icon. But it is not showing when viewed on iphone 5.

Please advise