Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhowton

I have personal account but can't access the forums

bhowton

I have an active personal account but for some reason I can't access the forums for personal/biz/dev account holders. I'm logged in and everything.

Danny

Try now Brian!

Please search our forums, before posting!

bhowton

Danny, It stills says I don't have permission.

Rob

Do you have two accounts/user IDs with PageLines?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bhowton

Rob, I made one when I purchased DMS, another to log in to the forums. Both, however, use the same credentials.

Rob

You can't have two duplicate accounts.  The accounts are tied to each other. You can only use the one for your DMS credentials to access the forums.

Please write to hello@pagelines.com and say that I asked you to do so, and that they check your two accounts.  You'll want them to remove the one that is for the forum only and leave the one for your DMS account.

Meanwhile, to give you forum access, log out of the forum and close your browser.  Open again and browse to http://www.pagelines.com/my-account.  Log out and login again using your DMS login credentials.  The same account as used in your website's account credentials.

Then, browse to http://forum.pagelines.com/ and scroll to PageLines DMS.  Select Technical Support (Personal, Business and Developer).  You'll still see the warning box.  Ignore it and scroll down.  The forum will be below it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Danny
Brian, can you try clearing your cache, as I have assigned your forum account to the correct user group.

Please search our forums, before posting!