Sign in to follow this  
bkrause0408

I can't believe I paid $175 for this

irmscher

Well, I must agree that theme is pretty rich with bugs.

nbenson

Support for Platform is stellar. Anyone who things otherwise needs to take their head out of the sand.

Keith Vaugh

It is obvious that you all you want to do is complain and bash the excellent work that pagelines has been doing. I've never seen a bug in the pagelines themes I've used and I find the support from the dedicated users here on the forums to be outstanding even though I am in Europe also....

coyote

Come on - these guys need to provide telephone support. If you're not a web developer the themes are impossible to use. They're just irresponsible.

nbenson

Worst troll ever. Use the forum, and use it for a legit question, not complain about phone support. Hundreds of us seem to be doing just fine with a forum.

saidseven

Pagelines has saved me thousands of dollars as a professional web designer. If you hate it you aren't doing it right.

ruthtoledoaltschuler

It has been months since I have been using Pagelines, I have been able to do all I wanted with it, and I recommend it to all my friends. The quality of what they offer us in the platform itself is unparalleled, and I am amazed at how much support we get for the money we've paid. And the default options are very clean and well done. It is also true that a lot of people put too many plugins into their sites, and I am sure a lot of the bugs are a result of that. I have had no problems at all so far, on what concerns bugs. And Pagelines just keeps improving as we go. Like in so many public forums and sites (Yelp is a good example) I see a lot of people who use the forum space to vent their anger. You should probably just get your money back and go buy another theme you like better. As for the ones who are staying, we are very happy and willing to keep working with and supporting Pagelines, as well as supporting the ones who need help in this Forum. I don't think you will find anywhere else this level of disposition in answering questions that are not even relevant to the theme itself.

Stefan

Ruth, Keith, nbenson and saidseven, thank you for the kind words. It is good to see many of our clients coming to our defense and sticking up for us. We thank you for that! @irmscher, why did you feel the need to dig up an old flame thread and post in it? If you have any specific issues, we will gladly help you out - but new threads are the way to go ;) @coyote same thing. Telephone support is not currently available. But if you have any issues, why not make a new thread over here? With a little patience and understanding you will be successful! Just let us help you.

krumvillebakeshop

I'm very happy with everything the team of pagelines provides. I LOVE my website thanks to Platformpro and the amazing support I had through the process from the team. The price for the service and theme is excellent and what's best is these guys really care!

marmaristasarim

I have built over 50 websites this year with platform pro. I have had excellent support even at times when they didnt have to reply to my questions as they were not support related. Many website script companies shove you off and half the time do not even bother to reply. They are only helpful at the time of sale. And aftersales is worthless. The admin part for a non website designer is perfect. My clients love it and are amazed at how much more they can actually get involved with their website. For website designers its wonderful. Having the Platform base so that it doesnt ruin your custom work on the css files etc. makes life so much easier when upgrading. I'm not a pro using this theme. However I spend hours sometimes days reading through the forum to see if I can learn something from another person's question and answer. Then I save it just in case I come into a similar situation...and my answer is ready. I have learned so much css coding from Catrina and Kate for this theme. If you don't know how to do whatever, either be patient and they will help you or just move on. Life is just too short to bark over 175 dollars. It's a small price to pay if you are making money using this theme. Platform pro saves website designers a great deal of time in designing websites for all budgets. I have searched for a long time to find the right theme to use for my projects. The whole theme is so amazing. I never thought I could design over 50 websites, completely different from each other with just a single theme! The Platform Pro theme and the Pagelines team are fantastic and sincere. Way to go Pagelines. Keep up the fantastic service and support! I disagree with the negative comments above.