This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updating Framework from 2.1.5 to 2.4.4 (or latest, if there is) - how to solve major problems

2 posts in this topic

Updating Wordpress and Pagelines Framework I came across major problems and had to restore my site back to Pagelines 2.1.5.

Feature slider did not work and features showed up one below the other, widgets disappeared and more.

I cannot find documents in this forum explaining how to do this.

Can you please direct me to the links or give me the information on how to solve these problems?

Thank you,

The issue you have is that you're using an extremely old version of PageLines Framework and are now trying to update to the latest version. We can't actually provide support to users who are using out of date software.

If when performing the update, I recommend you do the following performing the update.

Create a backup, of your site, your Wordpress content (using the WP export option), your custom code (i.e. scripts, CSS, LESS.) and your theme settings using the export themes option.

Then disable all active plugins and attempt the update, if you still encounter issues then you will need to show us screenshots of your problems. Either way, this update may be a problem, because of the version of PageLines Framework you're updating from.

• Similar Content

• Can't update to pageline to DMS Pro Tools
      By knasen81
      I have purchased a membership and DMS pro and follow this procedure:
      But I get this picture, see attached Pic 1
      After that I follow this procedure:
      And i get this, see Pic 2. It says that the packege couldn't be installed becuz the theme is missing the frame theme style.css
      In my account I got the possibility to down load DMS Framwork, DMS Pro Tools and PageLines updater. But I can't upload none of them to the Word Press!
      Please help!!
    • Problems After Pagelines 2.3.8 Update And Wp 3.5 Update
      By aerta
      Since updating to Pagelines 2.3.8 and WP 3.5 my drop-down menus don't work, neither do the feature slideshows.
      I deactivated all the non-Pagelines plugins but the problems persisted.
      Can anyone help please?