Sign in to follow this  
hansonexperience

Features not loaded on category and tags

hansonexperience

Hi there, I just installed iBlogPro at http://www.hansonexperience.com/blog . Just migrated fromt Movable Type to WordPress. All seems fine except on a the features. I see the features on the homepage, but not on categories and tags, like: http://hansonexperience.com/blog/han Just the first feature is loaded and the rest do not load. It seems that some javascript which is loaded at the homepage is missing on the category and tagspages: ~`<script type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */ var $j = jQuery.noConflict(); $j(document).ready(function () { $j("#accordion").accordion({ autoHeight: false }); $j("#drag_drop_sidebar").sortable(); $j("#drag_drop_sidebar").disableSelection(); }); /* ]]> */ </script>`~ It is the jquery cycle plugin code a colleague told. I do not know how to enter it. Is it also possible to remove the slides from category and tagspages? It is a performance killer.

bryan-hadaway

By default that's how it is because it's not common to want the feature boxes on category or tag pages, I think you do need to drag some PHP code over for that. I can help you with removing the slides from category and tag pages. `.tag #feature, .category #feature{display:none}` Paste this in: Theme Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS Thanks, Bryan

hansonexperience

No I did not want the features there, but they seemed to be there ;-) So glad you helped me out with this trick. Simple and easy. Let's see if it works. For now Dreamhost (on so my blog) is down

hansonexperience

wew yeah that's the trick. Thx!!

hansonexperience

Oh by the way I also complemented your code with .archive #feature for the months archives. So: .tag #feature, .category #feature, .archive #feature{display:none}