Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

franckhelin

How to Shortcode Plugins ?

franckhelin
Hello,

I can not use plugins with DMS. It is "Mega Slider" In fact, the problem is that I do not know how to insert the shortcode somewhere in the page. I tried to insert this shortcode with TEXTBOX, but the slider does not appear. How do I insert shortcode in DMS?

Thank you!

Rob

Textbox is the place to add shortcodes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jake

Hi franckhelin - I haven't used Mega Slider so I'm not exactly sure what the problem may be but I can tell you that the TextBox in DMS does support shortcodes. You'll want to put the code in it's entirety in the Text Content area as shown here http://d.pr/i/gkBP. If you've done that and it's not working, it's possible there is a conflict with the Mega Slider plugin. I have seen folks using other CodeCanyon plugins such as Royal Slider with success but am not aware if there are issues with Mega Slider. Your best bet is to reach out to that developer and ask them to test with DMS (free version).

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

franckhelin

Ok, all is well, the plugins running DMS !

greenfly

Good to hear :) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"