Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glennyboy

Media Library Support

glennyboy

Hi

When will Media Library support be added into DMS? An upload from your computer negates using a major component of Wordpress. I do know that a URL could be copied manually, but that's not functional at all. Surprised this was not covered din latest DMS release.

Best Regards

Glennyboy

Jake

Hi glennyboy - We are definitely including this ability in an upcoming release so keep an eye out for it and thanks for your patience.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

janpeeters

Brilliant that it's already here in version 1.0.4

Thanks a bunch to the devs!

glennyboy

Great Jake - echo jan's comments above - Pagelines is really becoming an amazing Fraemwork!

Jake

Many thanks to glennyboy"] and @[member="janpeeters for the positive feedback and I echo your excitement about the latest update!

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

• Similar Content

• gregbroxton
      By gregbroxton+
      I cannot add images to any of the Sections in DMS2.
      When I click the 'Library' button it loads the Media Library, then I select 'Show', and attempt to click 'Select For This Option', but cannot click that button.
      The button shows a change in color when I hover over it, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Any ideas what is causing this?
    • carlton
      By carlton
      Hi,
      When I try to open the media library while using DMS 2.0.4, I'm given a window that's not large enough to select images for editing or otherwise.
      Can this be fixed??
      I want to keep my Details theme, but it's not DMS 2 compatible.

Thanks
    • _jan_
      By _jan_+
      In DMS editor, site settings, Color&BG, the Page Background image upload fails, and the LIBRARY option returns an empty box.

The javascript console error is:
      event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. Refused to display 'https://nazioneindiana.bamaulion.net/wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=3364…library&context=pl-custom-attach&TB_iframe=1&oid=page_background_image_url'; in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'. This is happening on Linux with Google Chrome 33.0.1750.152., wp 3.8.2 DMS 2.0.3. The upload image size is less than 0.5 MB.

Do you have an idea what is causing this? Disabling all plugins does not change the situation.