Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin Bay

Jigoshop break Pagelines Template

Martin Bay    20
Martin Bay

Lates version: 2.4.4 and latest Jigoshop Version 1.7.3. I've installed Jigoshop for PageLines.

Problem is that on the Jigoshop catalog page Jigoshop breaks the Pagelines template so I lose the universial sidebar that should reveal under content. Also I've noticed the "edit" link is gone. 

Have a look: http://dev.foto-factory.com/store/

I've tried deactivating all plugins it corrects when Jigoshop is deactivated!

Any help appreciated.

Rob    547
Rob

Martin,

I've looked at that link and JigoShop does not appear to be breaking anything, but I admit, I could be missing something you know should be present or placed differently.

As for the Edit links, those should only appear when logged in. Are you saying that while logged in, the ability to edit store items disappears?

Have you sought support from Jigo or checked their support forums to see if others have experienced similar issues? I'm asking because yesterday, WP released v3.61 and they may have pushed something that causes issues for Jigo.  Our support won't show that, but theirs might.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Martin Bay    20
Martin Bay

The problem is occurring when logged in - more irritating is that the universal sidebar disappear on the jogoshop pages. Also the problem were the same before upgrading WP. 

Last yes I've searched in google and through the support forum at Jigoshop.

Still hope for a solution - thanks Rob.

Martin Bay    20
Martin Bay

My solution was restructuring :)

Rob    547
Rob

I'm happy to hear you found a solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

omarmtz    2
omarmtz

Mine is breaking when I switch language. 

It actually deactivates the whole theme and I can no longer use dms on the page that has the store content.

I used Localize and WP Language switcher plugins and I can only make them work in english.

Jigoshop's language guide says that I can update existing languages with Poedit, but I'm not quite sure how.

Do I have to uninstall the plugin, change the language and reinstall it?

This is important to me because my page is in spanish.

Any other option I could try?

Thank you.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello omarmtz

This topic is mark as solved. If you can start a new topic a moderator will take a look for you. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

• Similar Content

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I haven't figured out how to get the "Sync Loaded Item" option in templates menu of Platform 5 to stay checked. It doesn't give me an option to save settings when I select it, and when I select it then click off the editor, it unselects. Also if I select it before loading a template, it doesn't stay checked there either.  Whats going on?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      I am using Jigoshop on a website that also uses PL5 and am running into an issue where the store pages do not allow me to use the PL5 editor. Is anyone else having this problem or know if a solution? 
      When I open the Chrome console I see the following error:
      site.js?ver=b199df:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: PLData is not defined
          at Object.setMasterModel (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at Object.init (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (site.js?ver=b199df:5)
          at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

The problem can be seen here: http://fingerlakesdistilling.com/shop/ where the sidebar, footer, and header do not show up. Any thoughts?
      Thanks so much!
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      I created a Pagelines template for a "Post type" post. Whenever creating a new post page it firstly display that template post and I have to manually change it in the scope from "All of type posts " to "Current page". 
      Is there a way to fix that? 

• richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I'm building a website in a dev environment at http://162.144.182.17/~uescocra.
      I want to import a bunch of products, and then have the products have a different template than the default template. 
      I also want to change the default template for blog posts.
      Before I go making changes, can I do this where the post type of "products" has its own global template, and the same with blog posts?
      For instance, in a product I might want to have a widget for categories, similar products, etc., and in the blog I may want list of the latest posts, blog categories, link to an email sign-up landing page, etc.
      Thanks.
      Rich
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Is there a shortcode or a way to automatically pull the site name into the footer or elsewhere?