Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caspersjan

"Upload Image", "Add from Library"

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Hello, I heard in the Forum grapevine that there may be an "Add from Library" button added in the next version. Will that be so? It would be great - at the moment I end up with multiple images in my library because there only seems to be the "Upload Image" option rather than the old WordPress "Add Media" that would give a choice. If it is something to be fixed, I am sure your excellent coders will do so in style! For now it would be reassuring to know that it's in the works. Thank you for all your efforts to make DMS, and to continue making it better... Yours faithfully, Jan.

Simon    247
Simon

Yes Jan its already added to the dev version in Github, next release will ship with it.

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Dear Simon, great news! Thanks for the instant reply and excuse my impatience. I know you are all doing your best, and appreciate your work. Regards all who do their share of it, invisibly to users like me who only see the finished product! Yours faithfully, Jan.

Rob    547
Rob

We're all very happy to help.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      Bit of confusion on version, and as I tried to update it failed and gave an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function dms_suggest_plugin() in /home/PRIVATE/public_html/site/dms/functions.php on line 11

It state DMS 2 in theme area, but when I go to "PageLines License" area in WP Admin panel it says version 1.1.7.4. So what version do I have 1 or 2?

I just signed up for a PageLine's Club membership, but no instructions, for support, how to download the updates/plugins. Where is the guides or a simple email telling your paid subscribers how, what, and where?

Ok site thank God was backed up before the upgrade error, but would like to use the carousel plugin offered by PageLines ASAP for this project? Guide me, there is no direction here.... thank you....

AG

PS I still think it is a good tool but lacking in direction of helping the community, specially paid professionals such as myself. 
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      I updated to the new DMS and all my flipper images are different sizes. What can I do so they are all the same size again? http://theeargazm.com
    • LECDelhi
      By LECDelhi
      Hi everyone!

Last time when I updated DMS version from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7-
      For some reason the updated version didn't pick up all my images. so have to delete the images in my site and post them again.

I updated the DMS simply by clicking update theme button in wordpress.

This time I got an error : "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"

I am also afraid I will lose all the images again. 

gwnich suggested ...                                                http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/29315-upgrade-to-dms-v101-error/

If I do that won't I lose all the content? What is the best way to update, when your site is live?
    • gabesingh
      By gabesingh
      Hi Pagelines Forums -

I'm using the most recent version of Pagelines (before 2.3.5) on a Macbook Pro.

Everything's pretty much working fine except one thing...

This morning I tried to create a Highlight on my homepage, but when I tried to add an image from my desktop, I kept getting an error: "0500 Internal Server Error...." (error text went on and on for awhile)

I watched the tutorial video on Highlights, and checked the forums for tips, and still no luck.

I'm able to upload the image to my Wordpress "Media Library" no problem - so I can insert the picture in a standard post no problem, but I can't seem to insert it into a Pagelines Highlight!

Is there a way to easily stick images from my Wordpress Media Library into Pagelines Highlights, Banners, Features etc.?

If not, how do I get this particular Highlight I'm trying to create to work? Any ideas?

Best,

Gabe