This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Removing the arrow/pointer in Squared

4 posts in this topic

put this in your custom LESS/CSS:

.section-squared .usquare_module_wrapper .usquare_arrow {

1 person likes this

ahansson89 Thanks a lot!

It works perfectly!  :D

• Similar Content

• squared link opens in new window
      By microsqueek
      I have another A.Hannson plugin problem, which I'm hoping someone can help with. The Squared plugin allows you to add links, so the image takes you to a new page. Unfortunately, you can't decide whether it's in the same page (_self) or a new page (_blank). It always opens in a new page.
      Do you have any suggestions for custom code that would instruct the plugin to open in the same window? I tried modifying the PHP files directly, but didn't have any effect.
      You can see what I mean here: - the two buttons on the top left have links.
    • Squared links
      By microsqueek
      Hi Aleksander, quick question - is there a way to tell Squared to open a link in the same page instead of in a new one? Right now it's going to a _blank, but I don't really know how to tell it to stay _self.
      I'm sure you know what I mean, but if you want an example, it's what happens when you click the top left box in the Squared section here:
      Any thoughts?
      Many thanks.
    • Squared can not remove arrows
      By chules+
      I am running Wordpress 3.8 and DMS Pro 1.1.5. I instaled Squared but can not figure out why I can't disable the arrows.  I have both options checked.  I wish to remove the arrows.  Is this possible and is Squared compatible with the versions I am running.  Attached is a screenshot showing my settings.
      Thank you
    • Squared and Secret Knowledge?
      By diamond43
      I posted this on your private forum a couple of days ago but got no reply, so let's try it here.
      I can't get anything about this section to work. If I select an image from my library, it won't stick. If I select an icon from the drop-down, nothing shows after it's saved/published. 
      I know there are some built-in Font-Awesome icons built into DMS, but...
      1. Are there other sections, plugins, fonts, ??, that I need to have installed to work with Squared?
      2. Not much more I can tell you; nothing seems to work. Is there a short walk-through video or something?? I need more than the 50-word instructions that you include with the product.
    • Error with SeccionBeefy and squared section
      By owgmcb2xui95
      Error with SeccionBeefy and squared section

I have the version of Pagelines Framework, install the version you sent me this plugin for this frame. Once installed, place it in the position you want, the page turns completely black and of course the plugin does not work.

What I can do?