Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clinton4

Errors in my log?

clinton4

Hi,

I got a lot of these error messages in my log:

[Tue Sep 10 15:27:46 2013] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/dms/includes/library.extend.php on line 83, referer: http://mydomain.com/ 

What is this?

Rob

Every time a plugin causes a conflict (even with another plugin), the reported error seems to show up with one of the DMS files.  It's been like that even back since PlatformPro.  The problem is ultimately a plugin conflict. 

I'd advise checking the compatibility of each, by checking its homepage or page at WordPress.org. If it's outdated, leave it deactivated and get a replacement that's new, tested and found to be fully compatible with WP 3.6.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

clinton4
Rob

I have no plugins installed, not even akismet. I run a fresh WP install with the latest DMS theme. So the problem must be with DMS

Danny

Your issue, as well as your issue regarding random chrome crashes may be related to the following two things on your debug info.

PHP Open basedir restriction : Yes!
PHP User : Posix functions are disabled on this host!

You will want to contact your host and ask them to resolve this. However, be aware some host can refuse such as request, if they do. I would recommend moving host. Most of our store developers and myself included have recently moved to FlyWheel and I have to say they're excellent.

Please search our forums, before posting!

clinton4

Danny

I am my own host. I will try do fix as adviced and see if the problem goes away.