Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaffaDave

NavBar drop down hover colour issue

JaffaDave

OK everything up to this point has been pretty straight forward but I really need help (or glasses) locating the hove background block color. I've searched high and low using the inspectors in Chrome, Firebug and cannot locate this anywhere, your help will be very appreciated.

On my standard NavBar I have a child drop down, I've managed to change the background color, the radius and so on but where is this blue block background coming from, I need to change this colour.

Thanks

batman

Hi JaffaDave

I changed in http://mac-fotografia.com.ar the color with this CSS code

/*--COLOR NAVBAR--*/
.navbar.pl-color-base .navline > li:hover > a, .navbar.pl-color-base .navline > li.current-menu-item > a, .navbar.pl-color-base .navline > li.dropdown.open > a {
color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
box-shadow: 0px -4px 0px rgb(33, 172, 80) inset;}

.dropdown-menu li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu li > a:focus, .dropdown-submenu:hover > a, .dropdown-menu li.current-menu-item > a {
text-decoration: none;
text-shadow: 0px -1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
background-color: rgb(33, 172, 80);
background-image: linear-gradient(bottom, rgb(39,207,95) 9%, rgb(34,172,80) 50%);
background-image: -o-linear-gradient(bottom, rgb(39,207,95) 9%, rgb(34,172,80) 50%);
background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(bottom, rgb(39,207,95) 9%, rgb(34,172,80) 50%);
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(bottom, rgb(39,207,95) 9%, rgb(34,172,80) 50%);
background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(bottom, rgb(39,207,95) 9%, rgb(34,172,80) 50%);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
}

You can change the color as you like
;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

JaffaDave

batman Thanks very much, solved the problem. 

batman

No problem, happy to help!

batman

Clifford P

Thanks for the tip !

;)