Sign in to follow this  
debora

Login/Register links

debora

How do I add login/register links to the header of the page? (Note: In the area where the RSS feed is located)

debora

Thanks for sending the link. However, the plug-in that I am using does not require coding. It is set-up so that you can place e.g.[login/register], on the page. Pls. adv. how this could be added to the top of the page -- above the menu. Thanks...

bryan-hadaway

Is there something special about the plugin, maybe the design that makes you want to use it? Perhaps we could use the plugin, other method or both of them together. Let's learn what your ultimate detailed goal is and see a link to your website and we'll go from. And what plugin are you using? Thanks, Bryan

debora

Hello Bryan, I am thinking about using the Wishlist Member plug-in (http://member.wishlistproducts.com/). Most people use the widget, while a few just use "Login/Register" links. I want to place the link above the menu. Best, Debora

bryan-hadaway

Okay, what you'll want to do is track down the stand-alone code for the plugin, if you can't find this through their help and support pages you may need to ask in their forum. Basically once you can get that code, you can still use my solution from the link above and just swap out the code inside the divs. Thanks, Bryan

debora

Hello Bryan, I will contact them regarding the code. If there is a problem, I will adv. Thanks... Best, Debora

debora

Hello Again, I contacted the vendor regarding the code and they provided the following special code -- text with brackets. See sample below: [login/register] Please provide directions on how to add this special code or HTML code to my site. Would like to add "Login/Register" links to the upper portion of the web page -- across from my logo and in the same section of the icons (map, email,facebook, etc.) Thanks...Debora

bryan-hadaway

`[login/register]` Is the shortcode, this won't help, you need the PHP alternative of that code. Ask again, they should be able to help. Thanks, Bryan