Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rehster

Pause on Video Play

rehster    0
rehster

Hi,

I need a slider plugin and I have been searching around for one which would be responsive as well as PAUSE when a user clicks on a video that is on the slider. I see that in the Pagelines store, there is a Cool Carousel and it looks fantastic. However, it doesn't tell me if it supports the pausing of the auto-advancing while a video is being played. I am very happy to pay and get that plugin if it does but I would to enquire about it's capabilities since there is no where else that tells me so. Would you be able to advice please?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jireh

Jenny    33
Jenny

I have asked the developer to follow up on this topic.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

• Similar Content

• webmktco
      By webmktco+
      I really like your Cool Carousel section. Unfortunately it's not possible to add this section to a page without affecting the page template.

I have over 100 pages and only a handful need an image carousel. I'm trying to keep the number of custom page templates to a minimum. 

Is it possible to add your section via shortcode into the WP Content Loop?

• primetime
      By primetime+
      Hi,

How do I remove the padding? There seems to be a bit of blank space on top and bottom of the image as well as a bit to the right of it. I'm not sure if it has to do with image size. I tried to crop all my images the same size.

http://travelblogfest.com/

Thanks,

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      Cool Carousel a plugin for DMS2 that provide alot of features, but issue when viewing the page on a mobile device a link that is associated to one photo will not work.
      I have 4 photos in rotation in the carousel that flip by and the link associated with first photo works fine on a desktop computer buy doe not work on any mobile device.

How can i make this link work on all divices?

Thanks in advance.

Aldo