Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greenfly

Framework Plus Extension Availability

greenfly    230
greenfly
Hello Everyone, 

If you previously had a PageLines Plus subscription and would like access to the Plus Extensions you previously received, please send an email to hello@pagelines.com (our support desk) and they will happily send you the Plus Extensions directly by email.  

Please anticipate possible delays in reply. The forum moderator team will not be able to provide these to you via the forum. 

These extensions are for PageLines Framework only.  Use of these extensions in other PageLines products is possible, but not guaranteed or supported.  These extensions will only be available to those who were previous Plus Subscribers up to July 24th, 2013.

Thank you all for your patience. 
  • Like 1

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Rob    547
Rob

Thank you Martin.  This should make it much easier for Framework owners to extend their sites using these great tools.

• Like 2

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kakadong+    4
kakadong

Hello, I have mailed the hello@pagelines.com but no replies! 

I also email a mail about the facebook all in one section problem , but it replied immediately. 

So, should I wait more?? 

Rob    547
Rob

Hello kakadong,

I am informed that you were sent an email from our help desk four days ago with the extensions attached as a zip file.  It is possible your server rejected it because of the file size, or it may have gone to your junk folder.

My colleague James has resent it tonight. Please check your junk mail folder, and if not present, please contact your host to enable larger file sizes.  Kindly let us know if you've received it. 

Thanks for your patience.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

champagne    0
champagne

hello,

have a problem with framework since cople of days

impossible to activ it on a new website....

just lite edition.

you send me on in a zip file when u had a big attak 2 month ago, but it s not working now ???

(have a pro licence from Mars, 110 dollars US :)

please writhe me a solution héhé

stef

Champagne producers network

Danny    1,327
Danny
champagne

This topic isn't for support, but is a notification, if you have an issue please create a topic.

Please search our forums, before posting!