Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeriniNero

DMS Template Names not saving in code

PeriniNero+    8
PeriniNero

One of our websites http://www.perininero.com does not succeed in adding template names in the source (so css adjustments are impossible per custom template). While at another DMS site http://www.larissaszwart.com this works properly. Plugins nearly the same. We don't know what we're doing wrong... Can anyone assist?

We attached an image of code, template not added. And an image of code, template added.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

DMS doesn't add a template class name to the body, it has been suggested in our issue tracker. Therefore, the website that has these body classes, most likely has V2 Compatibility enabled in the options.

Please search our forums, before posting!

PeriniNero+    8
PeriniNero

Danny

Thanks for the prompt reply. The v2 Comp. is not switched on. Strange.

Any chance the suggestion in issue tracker will be implemented in a future DMS update/version?

If there's no template class name (now), how to set css adjustments for a specific custom template then? (f.e. regarding to header, footer, links at custom template)

Danny    1,327
Danny

You can use the page-id-x class, there is also the archive and category classes I think.

Please search our forums, before posting!

PeriniNero+    8
PeriniNero

Danny yes I know, but then I have to add all page id nmbrs to css :-(

Thanks anyway.

• Similar Content

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I haven't figured out how to get the "Sync Loaded Item" option in templates menu of Platform 5 to stay checked. It doesn't give me an option to save settings when I select it, and when I select it then click off the editor, it unselects. Also if I select it before loading a template, it doesn't stay checked there either.  Whats going on?
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      I created a Pagelines template for a "Post type" post. Whenever creating a new post page it firstly display that template post and I have to manually change it in the scope from "All of type posts " to "Current page". 
      Is there a way to fix that? 

• richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I'm building a website in a dev environment at http://162.144.182.17/~uescocra.
      I want to import a bunch of products, and then have the products have a different template than the default template. 
      I also want to change the default template for blog posts.
      Before I go making changes, can I do this where the post type of "products" has its own global template, and the same with blog posts?
      For instance, in a product I might want to have a widget for categories, similar products, etc., and in the blog I may want list of the latest posts, blog categories, link to an email sign-up landing page, etc.
      Thanks.
      Rich
    • abuzzelli
      By abuzzelli+
      Is there a shortcode or a way to automatically pull the site name into the footer or elsewhere?
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      An old client of mine has come across an issue with their website. 
      The site is fine on the front end but when you log into the DMS editor the 'About' page template isnt available instead the template for the 'Print Services' page appears
      Here is the live About page http://www.digicom.ie/about/. And see attached file for what i see in the back end.
      In the page settings i can see that the wrong page template is active but I'm not sure how this is the case if the live page is correct. The client assures me they didnt activate the template. 
      Any help at all?