Sign in to follow this  
charakad

EcoPro Search Page

charakad

Hi, I am trying to install "Simple Unified Search for WP e-Commerce" plugin so that search results includes the products too. It requires to modify _search.php file. However I cannot locate neither _search nor _posts.php. Could you please help to locate the required file. I am using EcoPro. Further, search results page shows the login name of the person who posted the post and the number of comments for that post (in the top right hand corner of each result). Could you please help me to remove those using CSS. Appreciate your help. Thank you Charaka

cmunns

What exactly do you have to add to it? Can you give me a link to the page for the CSS fix you need?

charakad

Hi Adam, Thanks for your reply. My site is www.lakma.com.au I need to remove the text as per this screenshot search results Further I purchased this plugin - Unified Search. It requires some modification to the search.php according to plugin's instruction at here. Appreciate your help. Regards Charaka

charakad

Could you please help me on this. At least please tell where search.php is Thanks Charaka

cmunns

Charaka, To remove the text on the search results page place the code below into the custom css portion of your theme options. `.metabar, .post-comments a {display:none;}` Modifying the search page will be tricky since there isn't an actual search.php template. It is controlled instead by _theloop.php in EcoPro, but you can still use conditionals and say something like ` <?php if (is_search() && (psp_isProduct($post))) : ?> <?php endif;?> `

charakad

Hi Adam, Thank you very much. Both issues were resolved. <?php if (is_search() && (psp_isProduct($post))) : ?> worked perfectly. I kept on putting the above code at each line in _theloop.php until I got it right. Thanks so much Charaka