• Similar Content

• micstepl
      By micstepl+
      I would like isolatedly make this post, since it ist obviously not recogniced in other posts.
      "full with" isn´t really "full width"
      Settings
      in "Settings" > "Layout / Nav" > "Content With" if setting is 100% BUG: there is still some "Padding" to the right & left of the page See image attached.
      Your seem to handle this differntly depending on section (eg. Hero)

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Under PageLines > Settings, it looks like the actual setting for the background image tile size is missing.
    • dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem using some of the settings in the configuration panel - specifically with padding / margin and grid and sizing?
      I can't read the numbers and there appears to be no way to just type the numbers in so you know what you're setting something to.
      I think it might also help if the adjustments were less sensitive/responsive when you're dragging them up or down.

• vikzee
      By vikzee+
      Hero Nav 1.3
      DMS 2.1.9.3
      Wordpress 4.2.2
      I just downloaded the latest version of Hero Nav from my Pagelines account but when I try to upload it to the plugins page it gives me this error:
      The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
      Plugin install failed.
      So I unzipped the package and find that all it contains is a README file.
      Can you send me the latest version (vikzee (@[email protected]) yahoo.co.uk) in it's entirety or re-load it to the Pagelines site so people who've paid for it can get the latest version?
      Thanks! 
    • AppLEaDaY
      By AppLEaDaY
      Hello.

I did not personally install what I'm trying to fix. I'm working on a preexisting installation of WordPress and Pagelines.
      But when I arrived the problem was already there: just upon posts displaying in the hero nav main menu I get a "Home" link not working,
      due to a anchor completely missing the href attribute.

I made some tests and I noticed what follows.
      The same problem occurs with every plain link I add that hero menu (not with pages), I mean with links showed as CUSTOM Curiously enough I found in a sublevel a link of that kind, it has somehow back in the past inserted by someone else, no me: it works just like it is supposed to do No problem of that kind in a fixed navigation bar (I tried to enable it) I underscore the mentioned problem occurs only when displaying posts, not with pages.

Any clues? Since I'm afraid it may take a too long time to fix this specific problem, I also ask: could you possibly point to what I am supposed to read in order to do without the hero nav bar and use some other navigation bar in the same place of the template?

Thanks in advance

Andrea