• Similar Content

• Borries
    • DEgmond
      By DEgmond
      I would like to change the fontcolor in my simple nav...
      I know it has to do with CSS...

I don't know if I have to use the "custom styling classes" or "Inline CSS styling". I don't know the difference between them.
      I looked with Chrome in the code of the site - about 3800 rules pfff - 

I was not able to find the code that changes the fontcolor of my Simple Nav section into white (#ffffff)

Can anybody help me...

• glennyboy
      By glennyboy
      Hi

If this posts twice apologies, but it didm't show the first time. 

Anyway I have found that the DMS 2 simple nag doesn't align center due to overriding styles in the parent .pl-section-pad. This div needs to be set to:-

.pl-section-pad { text-align: center; }   May be a better way, but the styles aren't working at present.   Regards   Glennyboy
    • lroberts00
      By lroberts00
      How do I customize the menu's to appear where I want them?  Currently I am using Nav Classic as a upper nav and NavBar for the sites page navigation.  Right now there are backwards, I want the NavClassics pages on the Nav Bar area, and vis versa.  Can some one please help?

www.theshippingzone.net
    • Mark & Phil
      By Mark & Phil
      Has anyone had this occur? http://iwhc.wpengine.com/?s=global seems to be showing all pages available inside the Simple Nav menus but only on the Search Results page. Go to any other page and you won't see it happening.