Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dawsonbarber

Yep, Another "When Will V2 Sections/Plugins Be Ported Over or, at least, be DMS Ready?"

dawsonbarber

Sorry but I have to ask, as I have been quietly monitoring developments in this area and have come across a couple of threads about V2 purchases showing up now as DMS ready in Launchpad, so that, presumably, they can be used (without the wrapper plugin) with DMS.

I'm not seeing any indication that any of the V2 purchases in my launchpad account are DMS ready - even for plugins that I see in the DMS store.

Here's a few of the ones that are in the DMS store but that do not indicate they are DMS ready in launchpad.

Icon Font Shortcode
PageLESS
Filtering
Puppy
Latest Blog Entries

I know that you must be tired of fielding questions about this, but I'd really like to be able to get access at least to the purchases I made that are DMS ready.

Thanks

Dawson

Jake

Hi dawsonbarber - We never tire of folks looking to use our products and thank you so much for your continued patience. I have personally asked the development team for a status update on the items you mentioned. We'll get back to you with an answer before the end of the day.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com

dawsonbarber

Cool, thanks for the info (and the understanding), Jake.

dawsonbarber

Any news on this yet?

I've checked again in my launchpad account and can't see anything to indicate if the sections/plugins I purchased are "DMS ready."

I've also checked again in my DMS store account and none of my V2 purchases are there - even though 5 of the plugins I purchased as V2 are available for sale in the DMS store:

• Icon Font Shortcode
  • Filtering
  • Puppy
  • PageLESS
  • Latest Blog Entries

Please advise.

Thanks

James Giroux

There's a post in the announcements forum about getting these sections/plugins.  Just email hello@pagelines.com and they'll get you sorted out, unfortunately forum moderators/staff don't have the ability to send those out to you.  

Hope that helps!

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Rob

Thanks James for your spot-on reply!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

greenfly

As an update to this - I can confirm that Dawson does now have access to not just the Plus V2 sections but also both versions of V2 sections available for download. (as per email received from Dawson) 

if anyone else has the same problem please contact support on hello@pagelines.com and we can help with this. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

dawsonbarber

james - thank you for the help.

martin - although I can see the 5 plugins/sections I mentioned above in my PageLines/DMS store account, I can't access any of them.

Clicking on the links leads to a page with this message: Invalid email address. Go to homepage.

I have been able to access and download Filtering from Launchpad, but that's all so far.

Cheers

Erwan

Hi dawsonbarber,

I would like to be sure there's no confusion here, and clear up things (for me and others)  ;).

Can you confirm me that these 5 sections are not "v2 Plus sections" (I can't remember any of them being Plus ones...)?

And hence that James Giroux"] comment, the blog post he mentions, the according procedure (i.e.: I was a v2 plus subscriber too, and will receive them shortly by email), and your current account/launchpad pending issue after @[member="Martin Davies intervention do not apply to v2 Plus sections but to other purchases?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards.

greenfly

Hi everyone. 

Just had word from Dawson that he now has access to the products Thanks to James Blanchett

if anyone has any problems with any products at please drop us an email at hello@pagelines.com and we will help. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

dawsonbarber

Hey Erwan - no they are not V2 Plus Sections. They are paid-for V2 Sections/Plugins.

James Blanchett has gotten it sorted for me now and I'd like to thank him publicly for his awesome support.

I'd also like to acknowledge the entire PageLines team for their awesome support on any of the issues I have raised.

Erwan

dawsonbarber"] cc @[member="Martin Davies: received loud & clear, good news :)!

• Similar Content

• uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks