Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

netpower

WooCommerce and DMS

netpower

After I install the plugin, am I supposed to have Woocommmerce shop, product page, cart etc in my DMS drag and drop front end? How do I work with WooCommerce in DMS?  Is it only thru backend? I only see it in my backend widgets at this point.  Thanks!

Danny

Hi,

Not quite sure what you're referring to, can you provide more information please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

netpower

I can see this in my widget area

WooCommerce Best Sellers
Display a list of your best selling products on your site.

WooCommerce Cart
Display the user's Cart in the sidebar.

WooCommerce Featured Products
Display a list of featured products on your site.

WooCommerce Layered Nav
Shows a custom attribute in a widget which lets you narrow down the list of products when viewing product categories.

WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters
Shows active layered nav filters so users can see and deactivate them.

WooCommerce On-sale
Display a list of your on-sale products on your site.

WooCommerce Price Filter
Shows a price filter slider in a widget which lets you narrow down the list of shown products when viewing product categories.

BUT I don't see these or any WooCommerce items in my DMS front end anywhere .... I expect to be able to be able to drag and drop the shop, cart, feature, single product etc right onto my page like I do with sections .  How can I do this?
Your Sections Drag on to page to add Reload Sections like any other thumb.png
A list or dropdown of product categories.

magichew

I know what you mean. It's point 5 on this web page that makes me expect to see some WooCommerce sections supporting drag and drop.

Am I missing something?

netpower

YES!  It is supposed to ... 

"anything with a front end, like WooCommerce, a popular eCommerce extension is ALSO supported with drag and drop. Nothing has ever done that before"

But how???  

magichew

I've been close to purchasing an upgraded account to see if this a "pro only" section. It'd be interesting to hear and official line on this one.

The feature is advertised but doesn't seem to be supplied. 

netpower

just found out .... DMS works with Woo, but doesn't have anything special for drag and drop on front end :(

magichew
I already knew that. I have it working in my site but there's no drag and drop sections for it. I just use shortcodes.

Rob

I know everyone loves Drag & Drop, but there are some things, like 3rd party products that just work with shortcodes and don't have PageLines sections built for them in DMS. 

Shortcodes or Drag & Drop, doesn't really matter, since what counts is simply that it works. :)

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur