Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

graduateoutliers

I dont get any of the editing capability

graduateoutliers

I have downloaded and activated pagelines dms. I was really excited to get to use it, but the customisation capability functions dont show up.

All i get is the standard wp editing side bar with a pagelines link that only takes me to the pagelines dashboard with the dashboard and the dms tools.

Having spoken with bluehost (my host) live support, they found the following error in my php error log: [01-Sep-2013 12:52:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_nav_fallback() in /home3/graduav0/public_html/wp-content/themes/dms/sections/navbar/section.php on line 332. Line 332 in this particular file says "pl_nav_fallback( 'navline pldrop '.$align_class );". Could this be causing the issue, and if so, whats the solution?

My site is www.graduateoutliers.com

Thanks for your support.

Jake

Hi graduateoutliers - I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues. I'm sure you're aware, but if not, you do need to be in Chrome in order to access the visual editor, so make sure that's the case.

I found a javascript error on your site as well http://www.graduateoutliers.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.map 404 (Not Found) and wonder if perhaps there is an issue with your WordPress and/or DMS install. First step I recommend is to do a fresh install and see if that solves the problem. Also I recommend disabling any plugins you may be using to eliminate possible conflicts there.

Have you searched the forums yet or checked out the DMS user docs?

PageLines geek, blogging at MyUntangledLife.com