Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enquirer22

Login logo and favicon

enquirer22    0
enquirer22

After updating neither of these uploaded logos work any more. They are still visible in the global changes section and there is no mention that these are premium utilities.

Rob    547
Rob

First, let me apologize for the inconvenience.

The icon file can be uploaded to your site via FTP.  As long as the file name is favicon.ico the site should default to that.

I'm not sure why the other images aren't working presently.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

enquirer22    0
enquirer22

There's an easy work around which is to use a plugin or simply change the image (image path available from various utilities). No big deal but needs to be fixed or delete the option?

• Similar Content

• sgarbecom1
      By sgarbecom1+
      I'm trying to login at the plugin, but page just doesn't load. I already paid for Pro Tools and can't use it. I sent email to support and I had no answer.

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I just migrated from DMS to PageLines Platform 5 and noticed that after uploading my fav icon to Site Images, the default PageLines icon is still showing in my browser as well as in the HTML source code.
      The page in question is www.michaelkummer.com - is there anything else I need to do in order to update the favicon?
      Thanks
      Michael

• cdagesse
      By cdagesse+
      So this has happened 2x and Godaddy is telling me its an issue with Pagelines not them.  
      Cant login and nothing seems to fix it, i have tried to disable theme and plugins but still causing issues

any ideas?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio
      Hi there! I have uploaded images to the site images setting, but still have not had any luck with getting a favicon to show. Could you please provide a better explanation of where the favicon should be uploaded and what size it should be?
      I apologize if you've posted this somewhere, but I've looked through the documentation and can't find any information about this. I'm sure it's going to be easy, but at this point, I'm confused.
      Thanks in advance!
    • kdemming
      By kdemming+
      I have two sites that are getting the same error when I try to login. I type wp-admin after the domain and I am getting an error message for both sites. 
      www.868change.com
      After I login to http://www.bstudioproject.com/ to edit on pagelines, I am getting blank screen.