Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kakadong

How to remove NacBar?

kakadong

Hello, I want to ask how can I remove Navbar ? 

I can't find any options to remove it.

kakadong

Oh! I found that if I disable the fix option in the settings, the Navbar disappears. 

But then I can't add the navbar back to that postion.

Then I added the navbar in some other place , but in the options settings, there are no fixed navbar option.  is it just intend to do so , or I missed something ?

kakadong

Never mind. I found it is in the global options, not in the sections options. 

But still one question not solved. How can I add the sections back above the header? 

I can't drag any sections above the header area. 

James B

Hi there,

I'm not sure I'm following 100% so let me know if I've misunderstood.

The header container is the top item on the page, you can put sections into it but nothing above it.

There are two navbar sections, fixed navbar and the standar navbar. The fixed navbar if checked in the global options>navbar panel will put the navbar right at the top of the page automatically, you won't be able to place anything above it.

The standard navbar section, which is a drag and drop section, can be dragged into the header and other sections placed above it. http://screencast.com/t/7hD1EMw6BNe

If you put the standard navbar in to the header as a drag and drop section, make sure you uncheck the fixed navbar option, otherwise you'll end up with two navbars :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B