• Similar Content

• lbhansen
      By lbhansen+
      I am not a web pro and I've been away from DMS for more then six months so I'm almost at square one. This may be a general question but I happen to be working with the Whitehousepro 6 theme.
      Where is the header image defined. I want to replace it with my company logo. By "header image" I am referring to the PageLines leaf with "WhiteHousePro 6" as an image the has an underlying link to the site's home page.
      (Am I asking this question in the right place? Are there some fundamentals I should learn about how to properly use the forum?)
      Thanks.
    • bfrye26
      By bfrye26
      I have been working with DMS since it came out. It does almost everything I want to see in a themeing system. The only issue I have found is when trying to create a layout that has a full size featured image with the text coming over it slightly. I have achieved something close, although I am sure with some help I can get the full effect. 

So far my site looks like this: http://www.cgmagonline.com/game_review/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-review.html

I am trying to achieve a look that is more similar to this:  http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/29/4861080/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-review?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

If anyone has any ideas how I could do this that would be amazing!
    • vanessacallaway
      By vanessacallaway
      Hi there,

I've read a lot of other posts on this topic but can't figure it out.

Thanks for reading this in advance!

Is there a way I can make my header image taller? Is there a custom code I can plug into my CSS section?

here's my site: wearflatstodinner.com

thanks!!

V
    • usxmarine
      By usxmarine
      I'm stuck at the very basics of this platform. How do I add a global header image. The only option I seen was to edit the preinstalled "Header" bar but that did nothing. Already frustrated and this should be a simple task. HELP!
    • kate1000