Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sreggie

Nav Bar Social Media

sreggie

Hello,

Is there a way to remove the links for social media that show up in the nav bar when you browse a site on a mobile / tablet?  I can't get the social media set up correctly and as they're listed else where I thought it might be easier just to remove the links instead.

The site is currently being created but have put this page live to show you what I mean (http://virtuosova.co.uk/rates/) as well as a screen shot of the menu on a mobile

Thanks,
Sam

Rob

The social media links above the Contact Me title are in a section.  That can be removed. 

The two social media link under the Contact Me area are in a widget.  The widget can be removed.  Each element has its own identifying CSS.

Using our Browser Specific CSS plugin, this can be resolved for mobile devices only, effectively hiding the elements (both or one) with CSS by applying display: none; to the element.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sreggie

It's the social media links that show in the menu for mobile devices only - where can I find the browser specific plugin so I can hide the elements?

Rob

Ah, in the menu must be in the actual menu at Dashboard > Appearance > Menus. Likely the very last menu item in the list.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur