Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yemoonyah

change sitewide button color

yemoonyah+    2
yemoonyah

Hi,

I changed the color of the buttons that are used site wide and are usually dark blue.

I used this the code you see below.

Unfortunately the hover overlay color is still dark blue and I can't figure out how to change it  :(

See example below the code.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated!

.btn-primary {
background-color: #1eb2e0;
background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);
background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,0 0,0 100%,from(#1eb2e0),to(#18acda));
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);
background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);
background-image: linear-gradient(top,#1eb2e0,#18acda);
background-repeat: repeat-x;
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#1eb2e0', endColorstr='#18acda', GradientType=0);
border-color: #18acda #18acda #18acda;
border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.1) rgba(0,0,0,0.1) rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);
}

btn-example.png

Thanks

Rob    547
Rob

@yemoonyah

It seems there may be some specific codes affecting the buttons.  It would take considerable effort for us to find every instance where the code needs to be adjusted.  I'm afraid this would rise to custom coding.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi.
      I need a shortcode activate a popup windows with contact form. It is possible without code?
      Link: https://www.udf.org.br/lancamentos/curso-mulher-que-prospera/
      Button: FAÇA SUA INSCRIÇÃO.
      Tks
    • Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi.
      i like to know if i can use signup button shortcode inside text editor or embed section.
      Tks.
    • DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      DMS Firmware: 2.2.1
      Wordpress: 4.5.1
      --------------------------------------
      Ticket Reference: 

At the bottom of this post, there is a CSS only option that I have implemented into my site. It looks brilliant, and I am super grateful for that addition to the thread. The only issue I am having is that the code he provides does not include all of the styling options for the button itself.
      My question is, how might I go about editing the styling of the button i.e. shadows, every element of the coloring, and border colors?
      No big deal if it's not easy to fix. Happy to provide any further information if necessary.
      Kind regards,
      Dan
      P.S. I have opened up the button in Google Dev window with Inspect and start editing it there, but it looks like there are some areas of the code that are connected to an external source (most likely bootstrap) and therefore I can't seem to edit it as much as I would like.
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Element buttons still need some work to look good on mobile view. They both need to align correctly and with a gap.
      http://www.viewfromadaddy.co.uk/

• hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      I think it would be good to make the element section buttons a little neater on mobile. 
      A gap between the two Both buttons centred correctly https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/donate/