Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jorgevas78

DMS 1.0.3 update Hero section reverse alignment

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with the reverse alignment since the DMS 1.0.3 update within the Hero section? While in edit mode, it aligns perfectly well. When view in a browser and mobile devices, the alignment is off. I've since take it off but can anyone give any insight?

Rob    547
Rob

I just tested it and see no variance between the editor and the actual view in Firefox. Can you screenshot this difference?

Have you deactivated plugins to see if that fixes it?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

Well there no problems with any plugins prior to updating. I'll check the plugins though. here is an image of what i am talking about. 

hero-alignment.jpg

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

All plugin were deactivated and the issue still continues. 

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Jorge,

I've tried the site in IE10,  Firefox and Chrome.  Each of them looks exactly the same as the others with no alignment issues.  It could simply be something on your browser, but on mine, the hero elements look perfect.

Is this happening on one or more browsers on your computer?

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

i've taken off the reverse option on all of  them cause it kept showing up with that issue on all my browsers. IE , Chrome, and Firefox

Rob    547
Rob

Did that fix the issue? If so, I'll report it as a bug.

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

no it didn't. i'm going to try viewing it from a different computer all together. hopefully i don't have a bug or virus on my comp. 

James Giroux+    2
James Giroux

Hey Jorge,

It's not a virus on your machine but a 'bug' in the code.  It means that there's a conflict somewhere and we'll report it so the developers can take a look and see if they spot the issue and can fix it in a future update.

Have a great day!

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

• Similar Content

• StuLeeUK
      By StuLeeUK+
      Good morning,
      I have set up my homepage using the Elements sections, a Masthead at the top and then a selection of Heroes lower down.
      I only just realised that the Heroes set a H1, as does the Masthead.
      Is there an easy way I can change the Heroes to an H2/H3 etc so as to improve the structure of my headers, whilst keeping the Masthead as H1?
      I really don't know much at all about CSS, which is why I use Pagelines because it's just so easy to create good looking pages without too much confusion.

page for reference is https://www.avangocouriers.co.uk
      Thanks,
      Stu
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I have been unsuccessfully trying to get my 3-column widgetized footer aligned centered. The widget section itself is aligned left because the alignment appears to be controller the widget's content only. The container that contains the widget section is aligned centered. I have chosen a 3 column layout and I added 3 widgets, assuming they would be aligned centered.
      Any idea of what I may be doing wrong?
      The page is question is: http://www.michaelkummer.com
      Thanks
      Michael
    • floydwebb
      By floydwebb+
      The parallax and hero sections are jumping to the top of the template in PL5 See  here http://screencast.com/t/TLajih8MEM6
      No matter what I do, clear browser cache, whatever. The Parallax with the embeddded Hero section will ot stay on the bottom of the page above the footer.
      Help, please. This started happening at the worst possible time, when I was in a client meeting walking here through the site that is already LATE. 
      Floyd Webb
    • Bleuy
      By Bleuy+
      Problem: Full Screen Revslider content runs off the screen on mobile devices (particularly calls to action buttons).  I've used the <br> to break up the text, however the call to action buttons run off the screen.  Therefore without making the fix too technical (and I can see some VERY technical resolutions on here) my client just wants to simple centre justify the text when being viewed on a mobile device.  
      Any ideas on how best to achieve this in a simple, non too technical way?
      Thanks very much in advance

• hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Following the latest updates I now have an issue with the hero section on mobile. The content is extremely narrow. All looks ok on desktop....
      http://www.vikihibbs.com/about/