Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meanmcbean

Half of My Sections Disappeared After I Upgraded to DMS 1.0.3

meanmcbean

Hi, Today I updated to DMS 1.3 in WP-Admin, and most of the sections I paid for (Wicker, Hero Nav, Split Slider, Video Background, etc...) disappeared.  I also downloaded the updated DMS from Pagelines.com, and still... a lot of missing sections.  How do I get them back?  Thanks.

Simon

If the sections are in the pagelines-sections folder, which was part of PageLines Framework then you will have to check the v2 compatabilty checkbox under advanced options. Or move the sections into a child theme folder where they should be.

DMS does NOT support the old pagelines-sections folder anymore, it was never designed to in the first place.

meanmcbean

Hi Simon, thank you for your speedy answer.  My husband actually tried to move a wicker and it worked but had a problen doing the same to a section with a js ,would that be a java script? we attempted to move ans if so how who we move it 

Rob

.js is a javascript file.  I'd wait for Simon's reply before moving any .js files as this could crash your site entirely.  I will alert him to this.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur