This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug - Adding Column Section but will not save.

4 posts in this topic

Kind a big issue. 

Just deployed a new site for our business and began building. Fresh Wordpress install with most current version of DMS. 

Adding sections to the layout and getting a spinning saving icon that WILL NOT GO AWAY. When refreshing the page, the added section is gone (never had being saved).

Pressing publish button will neither get the spinning saving icon to go away nor, complete the save.

Website link:

Please help...

Thanks ahead,

In fact, all the sections when added do not save, but cause the saving spinning icon to spin.

Believe it or not, but the Hubspot Plugin was causing the error. THIS REALLY SUCKS SINCE WE JUST DISHED OUT 10K for the MARKETING SOFTWARE... any advice about this...? Can this be researched for customer who are using Hubspot, and looking for a simple design solution for their website like DMS?

Are there other plugins installed?

Something other than DMS may be conflicting with your expensive system.

It can also be a browser add-on or plugin.

• Similar Content

• Sections will not update
      By fancoder+
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to change the content on a section I created several months ago by adding different content. When I publish and refresh the page nothing changes. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be appreaciated. the Site in question is thanks
    • Cannot save changes to or delete my QuickSlider section on the site.
      By jpdoty
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: DMS
      WordPress Version: 4.2.2
      Plugins in Use:  Available on request
      Server/Host: Media Temple
      Details: I'm unable to save changes or delete the QuickSlider section on my homepage. Any suggestions?
    • Revert to saved changes
      By timjay
      I tried to make design changes to my homepage but...
      a) For some bizarre reason, after I refreshed (I did not publish) the design was NOT how I left it before refreshing...the sizings were all wrong and there were multiple copies of the same sections and elements
      b ) I cannot revert the design to what is currently saved/published/ how I had things designed initially.
      Does this mean I have re-design everything, including the extra mistakes, resizes and duplicates DMS randomly added on its own? I just want to start over and revert back to the last saved change, showing on the site.
      P.S. I used the green/red circle. It is green and I can't click it anymore and nothing changes.
    • iBlogPro6 remove grey line that appears under each menu item in widgetizer in footer and under each image in flipper
      By margie
      In my footer, I have a columnizer set up with a widgetizer in it.  The widgetized area contains one widget with two custom menus.  Everything works great except for the gray line under each menu item that spans the width of the set column (currently set at grid column for each widget-6).  The gray line also shows up under the images in my flipper box (under Flipper Meta, I have the code- -to remove the dates;  I also have a shortcode to remove the karma sitewide).  Is there someway to get rid of the gray lines?
      Thanks so much and have a great day.
    • Recent Update (2.1.3) and Header Issues
      By thebastion
      Just a quick post in case anyone else has this issue, it's been frustrating me for a few days.
      After updating to the latest release of DMS, 2.1.3 (did all plugin updates first), the header section of my site was repeated, it showed two of them.  So I went to the DMS editor, removed one, they both went.  Saved, but it would not.  Deleted the header sections, saved, but they remained.
      After banging my head against a brick wall for a few hours over the last few days I found a setting in the DMS editor that I turned off and it seemed to fix the issue.
      If you have this issue go to 'Site Settings' in the DMS Editor and tick the box that reads 'Disable Header Region'.  This leaves you with one header section that actually saves when you update it.
      Not sure if this is a plugin conflict or a bug, but I have a live site that is taking £15k+ of orders per month and I refuse to do yet another plugin disable to find yet more DMS conflicts.
      This is a quick win for anyone suffering the same issue.