Sign in to follow this  
debora

Home Icon vs Home text for static home for iBlog

debora

Hello, Need your help! When I initially got started with the iBlog template I created the home page based on the information found on the demo and I did not have a problem. However, as I continued to create pages and make changes to the template the ???Home??? page is now appearing in the header with the icon. How can I link the "Home" page back to the Home icon? Also, how can I reduce the size of the font in the header only?

debora

Correct. Now there is a Home icon and Home page link. In other words, two links to the same page. Plus, is there any way to reduce the size of the font of the header menu?

cmunns

The best way is to use WP3.0 menus to manually control your menu. The home icon will always go to the home page so you can leave that out when creating the new menu. For the menu size could you give us a link after creating the new menu. This will help me get you the right info.

debora

Hello Adam, I have loaded the template several times but, the home still appears as part of the menu. I will send a link through your contact page.

debora

Hello Adam, I did not create a menu as of yet. I followed the directions and the template is still showing the home page separate from the icon. Debora

cmunns

I've sent you an email about this, I'll close this thread for now.