Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donkrug

Pricing

• Similar Content

• jagipson
      By jagipson+
      @Andrew Mentioned in the Webinar that pricing is going to be about $100 per pro site per year. My question is what happens if my client no longer wants to pay that every year. Will there site stop functioning as it did when they paid the annual fee?
      Another issue with this pricing model. Lets assume each site I build is a pro site and I build 40 sites per year thats $4K after a few years of this ill be paying $8K per year then $12K and so on. This is a massive price increase. 
    • evscicats
      By evscicats
      Will people that have recently paid the DMS Club fee for the year be grandfathered in and get Platform Pro for free?  
      Jerrad
    • OBourgeois
      By OBourgeois
      Hi

Very specific problem for us (could be answered by private mail) but a little bit urgent ...

I do a copy of our full website on 2 local computers that will be used not connected to the Internet for presentations during an exhibition.

All the web site is running except the propricing module that lost all the customization ...

Any idea to solve this problem (save/import configuration of this specific module) and do that the propricing module works in "offline" configuration ?

Best regards
      Olivier Bourgeois
    • Alex S
      By Alex S
      Hi everyone,

Just a heads up, I am new to this forum so if this is the wrong post location, do let me know.

I am trying to center a two column pricing table on a page of my site, but can't seem to get it to work. In addition to this, I cannot figure out how to center the Paypal css code on the bottom of that same page. 

How can I resolve this?

Here is a link to the page: http://yourbestimpression.ca/services/resumes/
    • salestrakr
      By salestrakr
      I have the pricing section installed.  I'd like to create one pricing box.  Then have it centered on the page.  Unfortunately, it shows on the left hand side of the page.  How can I center this box?