Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khepri

Pagelines Academy?

Khepri

Does anyone know what the courses are like at Pagelines Academy? Is it for beginners, is it intermediate? Advanced. Are there Coupon codes? Is this even an appropriate place to ask? I am throwing caution to the wind and reaching out.
Thank you!

✔There is no perfect recipe for success! 
✔There is no failure, only feedback. 
✔There are no mistakes, only rainbow bridges to insights and wisdom. 

James Giroux

Hey There!  I'm the creator of PageLines Academy and I can tell you it's geared toward beginner to intermediate users of PageLines DMS.  For advanced users or people looking to expand their skills into section/plugin development, i would suggest Nick Haskins' DevCamp.  

If you're looking for specific course information you can check out this page => Course Descriptions

If you're looking for a FAQ you can check out this page => FAQ

If you need any other information you can totally send me a message or fill out the contact form on the site.  I hope that helps!  As far as coupon codes go, at the moment there aren't any out there but you will be getting a free theme as part of a membership (which I'm just finishing up at the moment).

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Khepri

So all of the courses in the "Course Descriptions" section are ready to go james?

James Giroux

I wish.  I've got two to finish.  I've been working on the academy theme this week but I've written one course and need to record it and have the final course half written and ready to go.  Hoping to have it all up by this weekend or early next week.  It's taking a little longer than I'd hoped to get things done right.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Khepri

Would it be too much trouble to inquire what is up and ready to go?

James Giroux

Right now the courses that are ready are Academy Orientation, Introduction to PageLines DMS and Introduction To Child Theming.  Intro to Templates and Theming is written and I just need to record the audio and finish the videocasting for it and Intro To PageLines Coding is what I'm currently writing.  The coding course will focus on Bootstrap, a bit of CSS and a bit of HTML, future courses will go into more detail but this one is designed to get you up and running to add some cool custom CSS.  Hope that helps!

James.

James Giroux, CEO
Groundwork

Khepri

Yes, your answers are very helpful and you are very diligent. Thank you. I value your professionalism. :thumbsu: