Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khepri

Revo Beefy Slider Not Working in Safari

Khepri    7
Khepri

Hey Aleksander or anyone else who knows. Is there a problem with Beefy Slider Sliding in Safari? It seems to work well in Chrome and Firefox but in Safari it just sits there STATIC. Suggestions? Or did I simply miss something. (Totally possible) Thanks for your help in advance.

✔There is no perfect recipe for success! 
✔There is no failure, only feedback. 
✔There are no mistakes, only rainbow bridges to insights and wisdom. 

Khepri    7
Khepri

Thank you. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Khepri    7
Khepri

@ahansson89

Thank you!

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• novusweb
      By novusweb+
      We're seeing an abnormal break in widgets in Safari (El Capitan v10.11.4). 3 Widgets set for 4 of 12 columns each breaks correctly in Chrome and Firefox, but the 3rd widget goes to another line in Safari.
      Screenshot attached.
      Hoping there's a CSS fix you could recommend in the meantime, until an update. You can see this on our home page: www.novusweb.com.
    • ppotent
      By ppotent
      It seems that whenever media is set to be on the left, there is a problem with the way safari displays them. I used to have boxes with media on left when i was using DMS2, but since PL5, I've had to use only media on top. I know there are a few css suggestions that people have offered, but I'm wondering if such suggestions can't be built into the boxes code for PL5 rather than having to add extra CSS. Otherwise, am really liking PL5 over DMS2.

• David Shelton
      By David Shelton+
      I use Adobe's Fonts.com for specific branded fonts for our site, and it's working nicely on Chrome and Firefox. However, the fonts all default in Safari. Is there anything I need to look at?
      http://madeintheshadeblindsfranchising.com
    • emilyf
      By emilyf+
      Our new Pagelines site has been up about a month (brianboggschairmakers.com) and so far it's worked fairly well. 
      Reviewing our Google Analytics, however, has brought to my attention that the site is loading exceptionally slowly on Safari, both on mobile and desktop. Average load time for each page is 4-8 seconds, but on Safari, it's over 22 seconds!
      Anybody else have this problem? Any recommendations?

• thesongchanneler
      By thesongchanneler
      Hello. Have you come across this problem? I'm building my website in google Chrome, and all my pages open. But if I (or someone else) uses Safari (maybe other browsers too?) the home page opens, but then when they click on a widget, the inked page shows my header and nav but a 404 Error symbol for everything else. Is there a plug in or something I can do to fix this?

Thank You!