Sign in to follow this  
arttek

Feedburner and iBlogPro

arttek

Hi, I just want to ask if it is possible to add my feedburner url to the iBlogPro theme. Thanks!

catrina

If you're referring to adding the Feedburner URL so that the RSS feed icon in the header links to it, then yes, it can be added. (The RSS feed icon I'm referring to is the one you can enable in the Header and Nav tab in your Theme Options) 1) Go to Appearance > Editor 2) Click on the file link _iconlinks.php 3) Find this code: `icon` 4) Replace

<?php bloginfo('rss2_url');?>

with your Feedburner URL (and make sure to add the http:// before it).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

4252gb

Is there a more elegant way to get this done without touching the code via the themes panel? This would be awesome in Platform.

cmunns

Hey Bradley, If by elegant you mean have an option for it, there isn't one right now. But using the BASE child theme would be a good way to do it. Using a hook. There is actually a sample hook for adding a stumble upon icon in the BASE theme...your code would be similar.

hansonexperience

Hi, can I also add youtube and flickr there? How is the code for that?

cmunns

There is already a youtube options in HEADER OPTIONS. But yes the process would be similar for the flickr button. In base.css you would add this ` .icons .flickr {background: url('../platformpro/images/sprite-socialicons.png') no-repeat -132px 0;} .icons .flickr:hover {background: url('../platformpro/images/sprite-socialicons.png') no-repeat -132px -22px;} ` and in functions.php you would add something like this under the stumbleupon link ``

hansonexperience

Hi cannot I cannot find the youtube function in iblogpro. Thx for the code but it is for platformpro

hansonexperience

Do you have the flickr and youtube icon for downloading somewhere? I use iblogpro and they are nog in (why not?)