Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmaxsg

Sub menu inline

rmaxsg

How can i display my Sub menu

1.display inline 

2.no hightlight background color

Sorry i know this going be a lot code. but this is my client needs, Thank you for your time.

Rob

@rmaxsg   Can you provide a screenshot of your goals and possibly a link?

We'd just use Firebug to find the code, which you can do as well. But we're happy to take a look and try to help.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

rmaxsg

Smart Egg. can you help close this treat. i think is a duplication, i already solve this.  Using urbermenu

barkingsheltie

Smart Egg. can you help close this treat. i think is a duplication, i already solve this.  Using urbermenu

You know, I've seen the "smart egg" comment a couple times, and I now, doh, just got it! LOL....this won't make sense in the future if Rob changes his avatar....!

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool"
Richard P. Feynman

rmaxsg
Hahahaha. Your are right about it.

Rob

That "smart egg" is my signature, so I'll never change it.  But if I did, it would be the back-side of the egg and I'd be One Smart.... (you can guess).  :D

barkingsheltie

You know, since the sig is grey, I never really noticed this...so much for being observant. Of course the egg pict stands out!

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool"
Richard P. Feynman

rmaxsg

Man where you got this picture? hehehe.  Awesome. Bro you really funny.

Danny

lol

Please search our forums, before posting!

barkingsheltie

I am a 3d user - to be sure, I wasn't making fun of Robs avatar. I think its cool, in fact I assume he did it in 3d. I did something really fast for fun. The chefs hat would have required too much work   ;)

Richard P. Feynman

Rob

I am enjoying it all.  Thanks.  I love the new graphic! May use it!

Rob

I really do!  Thanks!

• Similar Content

• russe-intensif
      By russe-intensif+
      Hi team,
      checking my site today, i'm surprised to see my MegaNav all in bottom of the pages, while it's in header.
      After getting to change it in couple of pages onto Template part (too time consuming !), i'm desperate and ask you for help :-)
      apprendre-le-russe-avec-ania.fr
      Thank you in advance !

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• dwpoyner
      By dwpoyner+
      Not sure exactly what is causing the issue. For some reason, why you view my site on mobile, the menu does not show up. It will pop up, but it is black. You can check it out here: http://dev.caryfbc.org. I'm also attaching a screenshot where I shrunk my browser down. Any suggestions?