Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LECDelhi

Google Analytics - How to place snippets to track?

LECDelhi    2
LECDelhi

Hi everyone!

Where and how to place google snippets code in DMS to track my site in Google Analytics?

as per Google advice - "One of the main advantages of the asynchronous snippet is that you can position it at the top of the HTML document. This increases the likelihood that the tracking beacon will be sent before the user leaves the page. It is customary to place JavaScript code in the <head> section, and we recommend placing the snippet at the bottom of the<head> section for best performance."

So how to find the head section if I can't see the code? Any idea?

rmaxsg    7
rmaxsg

Hey @LECDelhi

You go over to

1. Custom Code Tab

2. At left sidebar you will see custom script

3.Put your Google analytic code in it.  Done!

Any question please refer the image

http://cl.ly/image/3w2i3L1S3q2L

LECDelhi    2
LECDelhi

rmaxsg Thanks a lot!  :bow:

Rob    547
Rob

@rmaxsg  Well done!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      It seems like the H1 tag in the Pagelines 5 framework is missing the entry-title tag. Google Search Console complains about that and it seems like it needs to be fixed in the theme. Based on another thread, this looks like a known issue but I haven't seen any updates from the framework team.
      Any indication of what the status on this issue is?
      The site in question that I have that issue with is michaelkummer.com.
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Objectif-Mariage
      By Objectif-Mariage+
      Hello. I just past my PL5 website to BING analyser, and I was very surprise when it told me I had five <H1> ! ? What ? how it's possible ?? 
      So I have checked the code, and obviously, some PL plugin (like Elements), create some <h1> balises for their Header.... Great ! 
      So I have try to simply not use this Element's Header, leting them blanck. But <H1> balise is still there ! Empty but sill there ! ( <h1 class="elements-header" data-bind="plshortcode: header"></h1>).
      I have took Element as exemple, but it's the same for other PL plugins. Even if you let a part blank, PL plugin will create an empty balise ! :-(
      I'm not developper, and don't know PHP. But I guess it's possible to create a fonction, witch would say . 
      "if one balise is empty => then don't write it."
      What guy's do you think about that ?

There is a link to my website : http://www.wedding-photography-minneapolis.com/
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      We're using Yoast SEO plugin and it can not crawl the content that is in a Pagelines text container, only the Paglines framework content. 
      I can see that it is a problem with SEO plugins and external site builders to read the content. So is there a Pagelines SEO plugin that would solve that? 
      I know that it does not effect stats on google, but it is not possible to see the full picture of SEO status. 

• kellid